Service Operations Manager - Automotive
At Subaru Australia, our mission is to help Australians to get more out of life. Subaru are in the business of removing obstacles for customers choosing, buying and owning a vehicle. It's what we 'do'.
- The imagination to create change and 'do' things differently.
- An independent can 'do' spirit that heroes drive and enthusiasm.
- And quality that underpins everything we 'do'.
We do the common things uncommonly well, rise to every challenge, solve problems and turn ideas into reality. Most importantly, it's not what we say we 'do', but what we 'do' that really matters.
Click here to see a cool clip about Subaru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUlqondiYIE
Using strong Automotive Technical and Leadership skills, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the primary purpose of the role is to manage the requirements of the Subaru Aftersales service operations teams.
You need to be an Australian Permanent Resident and based in Australia to apply.
- Leading and managing all Recalls from a Service Operations perspective
- Leading the Technical Team in conjunction with the Team Leader
- Working closely with the ASM team in relation to Service standards, SCR, NPS & Retail Operating Standards and creating action plans
- Analysing performance of individual service operations
- Monitoring and analysing dealer service business processes using NPS, SCR& Retail Operating Standards
- Investigating customer & product issues with the Dealer Tech Team and Customer Contact Centre Team
- Monitoring and ensuring dealer compliance with minimum service standards/company policies
- Assisting in the appointment of new dealers from a service perspective, ensuring that the business meets with the minimum standards
- Explore innovative ways to drive performance
- Undertake regular network capacity reviews to support the car parc growth factoring in NPS, SCR to drive efficiencies for Subaru, the network and enhance the ownership experience
- Work with our key suppliers and the network to drive strategic objectives
- 8 to 10 years experience in the management and operations of vehicle service departments
- Automotive Technical background as an Automotive Technician is essential
- Strong Leadership skills are essential
- Customer Centricity
- Conflict management & negotiating skills
- Skilled in managing & driving results
- Strong decision making and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform routine structured planning and analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships